|Registration Categories||Early Bird Fee
Until Feb 7, 2018
Until Apr 9, 2018
|Delegates||$ 450,00||$ 550,00||$ 650,00|
|Low-resource Countries Delegates||$ 300,00||$ 400,00||$ 500,00|
|Midwives / Nurses / Trainees||$ 300,00||$ 400,00||$ 500,00|
|Accompanying Persons||$ 150,00||$ 150,00||$ 150,00|
Terms & Conditions
- Registrations are confirmed only upon payment receipt.
- Registration fee apply as per the date of payment.
- Accompanying Person Registration:The accompanying person ticket is available for family members accompanying a delegate. Accompanying persons should be linked to at least one full registration.
Included: Welcome Reception
Not included: Access to Business Sessions (plenary sessions), Congress, Coffee Breaks or Lunches.
- Should your payment not be received 10 days prior to the event date, the Event Organizer reserves the right to cancel your pre-registration.
- Welcome Reception:
Date: 11th Apr 2018
Time: 5:30 pm – 07:00 pm
Venue: Leisure Deck, 5th floor, Crowne Plaza
Fee: Inclusive in registration package
Note: Please keep your badge to facilitate your access to the Welcome Reception
- Registration fees entitles participants to attend the congress sessions, entrance to exhibition, daily coffee breaks, daily lunch, congress materials and CME certificates.
- For administrative and preparatory reasons, pre-registration is possible until 9th Apr 2018. From this date onwards, we advise you to register and pay the applicable on-site registration fee, on site at the congress.
- Registration or cancellation must be sent to MCI Dubai, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, the congress secretariat must receive a notification of cancellation at least 30 days before the event. This will entitle the delegate to 100% refund less an administrative fee of USD 100.00.
- 100% cancellation fee will be charged for any cancellations made within 30 days prior to the event date.
- If you cannot attend but did register, you will be given the opportunity to send a colleague in your place. Name changes are possible until March 10, 2018, 23:00 hrs (GMT+ 4), should you insist on having the changes carried out after this date, there will be a charge of USD 20.00.
- Payments: All registration fees must be paid in advance payable to MCI Middle East LLC, FIGO Dubai 2018 - Office Suite #902 | Level 9 | Dubai World Trade Centre. Dubai, UAE.
No confirmation will be sent until we has received the payment.
- 5% VAT charges will be applicable and additional by 1st January 2018, if implemented by the UAE government.
Low-resource Countries Delegates:
Afghanistan, Angola, Armenia, Bangladesh, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cabo Verde, Cambodia, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Congo, Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Egypt, El Salvador, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Haiti, Honduras, India, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Kiribati, Korea, Dem. People's, Kosovo, Kyrgyz, Lao PDR, Lesotho, Liberia, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Micronesia, Moldova, Mongolia, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Nepal, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Rwanda, São Tomé and Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Sudan, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland, Syrian, Tajikistan, Tanzania, Timor-Leste, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Vietnam, West Bank and Gaza, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Methods of Payment
A copy of the bank receipt must be sent by fax or e-mailed to Fax: + 971 (0)4 311 6301 or email to: email@example.com
Please note that bank transmission fees have to be paid by the transmitter.
|Beneficiary||MCI Middle East LLC|
|Address||P.O. Box 11954, Al Suk Branch, Dubai, United Arab Emirates|
|Phone||+ 971 4 35 33 545|
Only Visa, MasterCard and AMEX are accepted. For credit card payments.
MCI Middle East LLC (Congress Secretariat)
Address: P.O. Box 124752 | Dubai, United Arab Emirates | Phone: + 971 (0)4 311 6300 | Fax: + 971 (0)4 311 6301